A Wealth of Information
Designed for owners and managers of manufactured home communities. Join us in beautiful, historic Nanaimo May 13/14 to share information with other members and hear from experts on:
- Earthquake Preparedness – of particular interest to those from Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland.
- Hoarding – a panel of Fire, Police, Health, and Bylaw representatives along with a Manufactured Home Park Community owner shares information and techniques on dealing with this mental health issue.
- What’s New at the Residential Tenancy Branch – we are joined by an Information Officer who specializes in manufactured home community issues.
- Human Rights – how the Human Rights Code affects our industry.
- The new Water Sustainability Act – if you have a well, this topic is a must as you will be renting your water from the provincial government!
- The Home is Abandoned; What Next? Al Kemp and Board member Margo Malicoat share tips, techniques to help deal with abandoned homes at the least cost.
- Screening Tenancy Applicants – a unique new tool that we’ll keep as a surprise until May 14th.
Join fellow members Friday evening for a meet and greet, no host reception, then early Saturday morning, enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast as you prepare for an action packed day.
Everything is at the Coast Bastion Hotel in the heart of Nanaimo. Phone 250-753-6601 and mention the MHPOABC conference to enjoy reduced room rates. Conference fees are $80 per person covering all sessions, breakfast and lunch.
Advance registration is required – it’s easy! Phone 250-213-2627 or email email@example.com. Non-member manufactured home community owners are welcome.
The Manufactured Home Park Owners Alliance of British Columbia (MHPOABC) offers the strength and experience of a
one-of-its-kind organization. While we are a provincial organization, our core businesses are very local. Our organizational spirit is based on gathering knowledge, skills and experiences. We are committed to your professional development and business advancement and with workshop training, coaching and a variety web-based learning options, we will assist you toward that end.
The MHPOABC has built a long and enduring relationship with our members and created an environment that rewards and empowers it’s members.
The Alliance group with 26,000+ residential units is a powerful voice in the affordable housing segment in British Columbia.
If you are an owner of a Manufactured Home Park in British Columbia you should join us, as we provide,
- Prompt Updates on Legislation
- Management Support
- Information & Services
- Annual Conventions
- Credit Checks
- A Unified Voice
- And the many other benefits we offer.
- For more information, contact us at 250-213-2627
Manufactured Home Park Owners’ Alliance of B.C.